Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wish I had this captured on film....

to be able to one day say to my daughter, look at what a maniac you were! Of course there are many moments throughout the day that make me shake my head in humour and frustration but this one time was the funniest/most outrageous thing I think she's ever done.
A friend was over (a very close friend we call Uncle Geeves), helping me out on a Saturday with the kids. We had only been home from the hospital with the new baby, Jack, for about two weeks so I was having some difficulties keeping up with one extremely rambuctious 2 1/2 yr old and one fresh from the oven. I was also suffering pretty severely with post-partum depression as I have suffered with depression for most of my adolescent and adult life. Okay...way off the road. Back on please...Princess Priss is in usual form, running around the house making as much noise and mess as possible when suddenly she gets vewy vewy quiet..............."Chloe" I called tentatively. As all moms know, when they get vewy vewy quiet, worry. "Yes mommy, I'm in your woom", "Well hun, what are you doing?" Nophing mommy, jus lookin around. OK" "Well maybe you should come out here and play with Uncle Geeves for a while" "OK mommy" and out of my bedroom bounds Princess Stripper, stripped of course and accesorized with a pair of mommy's hot pink thongs, the hips pulled up over her shoulders so it looks similar to what pro wrestlers wear but with the crotch of the thongs wedged firmly up her tiny hieny and what she likes to call her badina. I thought Uncle Geeves was going to die! He turned bright red, started muttering under his breath....what a riot! I will never forget how her little butt looked in those bright pink thongsand that at that moment I realized I had created a little me.
Love to the little reminders of who we were and who we are. What an incredible way to live...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home