Thursday, June 29, 2006

Just a quick thought

Tuesday afternoon I was driving around town with my two yr old daughter when out of the back seat I hear, "Mommy, I have crabs!" I almost wrecked my car! I whipped around thinking Oh My God! What in the hell could you possibly know about something like that, you're only two! Then, who in the hell would even say something like that in front of her? What she meant was "I am a crab." She had taken off her sandals and put them on her hands as crab claws. I laughed so hard, I cried! These little ones are too much sometimes.....all I can think now is, thank goodness we weren't in public!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Your children are just darling... also, I like your wedding photos! Where were you married?

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog... I am going to enjoy reading yours!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home