Monday, July 31, 2006

Random Tidings of Great and Not So Great Joy Part 1

In no partcular order:

1) My boogster boy being sick AS A DOG with a summertime flu thing.

2) Wondering if he will forever and ever smell like throw-up.

3) Speaking of throw-up....him puking on himself as soon as he gets OUT of the bath. (Which he did again tonight all over my bed and sheets!)

4) The biggest, most beautiful, toothless grins.

5) My daughter telling me, after my shower when I was nekkid, how beeauutifuuul I am nekkid with my biiiiig beeauutifuuul booty.

6) Finding that the wipe warmer needs to be wet and refilled AGAIN.

7) Not knowing how to take off the damn bold print!!!!! So the rest will be in bold....

8) Sleep...beautiful sleep (as soon as my sheets are dry and I make my bed.)

9) Hearing my little princess say "momma, I just love you so very very much."

10) "Momma, I want you to come see this."
Me: "What is it Chloe?"
C: "Just come look, I wanna show you sumtink"
Me:"Hold on, I'm coming"
So I follow the voice into the bathroom.
C: "Look at this huge huge poop, momma!"
Me: "Yes honey, that is rather large."

11) Watching my two lovies holding hands on the couch....makes my heart do something I never knew existed.

This is all I can think of right now. I should be sleeping and am actually very tired, but I get so little time for me that it's hard to make myself go to bed at night. It's quiet. No little person is trying to see how far she can shove herself into my ass before I flip out and say "Oh my goodness! Do you think you go sit somewhere for like 5 minutes!" And I make that grunty noise with my throat that she replicates so friggin well.
Oh and

12) Now knowing that having some training in the circus or a rodeo would have been handy in this mothering thing as it is almost like wrestling a greased pig to change a highly motivated to be crawling 5 month olds diaper. God help me, I've got the leg hold almost down pat.

*******************

Update on the husband issue:
He makes me crazy.
He is rude.
He has no compassion.
I think he hates me.

I figured out the bold. Yay for me!



1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Smoochy said...

I laughed so hard at the poop conversation! I wish I could hang out with you guys! XOXOXO!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home