Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Jack's First Meme

Jack has been tagged by Becca (or Norm the Storm ) over at Smoochy4Life (If I knew how to link, I would put one here.) Hooray!!!!

3 Things that Scare Me
The dog barking
Being left alone (Does anyone love me?!?!)
The canopy on my carrier

3 People that Make Me Laugh
My mom (have you heard her silly songs?)
My sister
My Popi

3 Things I love
Being tossed in the air
Snuggles with mommy and sissy on the couch
Pooping

3 Things I Hate
Green beans
Not being held
Not being able to run after my sister (You should see the envy!)

3 Things I Don't Understand
How water comes out of the bath tub faucet...very intriguing
Why I have to take a nap
Why oh why can't I chase my sister!?

3 Things on My Playmat
Paci
Lion the Lovecat
My crinkly, honking book

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now
Trying to crawl
Drooling buckets and buckets
Laughing hysterically

3 Things I Want to do Before I Die
Tackle my sis
Eat real food
Figure out where my wanker is...hehe

3 Things I Can Do
Sit up on my own
Army crawl like a madman
Pull hair with amazing ferocity

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
Snuggleboogerbear
Grumpikins
Snotilicious

3 Things I Can't Do
Completely control my hands
Control my bladder (though mommy would love it if I could!)
Ever ever date....

3 Things I Like to Listen To
Music...anything really
Mommy singing silly songs
The vacuum

3 Things I Don't Like to Listen To
My sister crying
Static on the radio (cuts into my jams, man)
Goodnight

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
Bananas
Sweet Potatoes
Squash

3 Things I'd Like to Learn
How to walk
How to talk
Rubberlegging rollerskating!!!

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
Only milk ladies!!!

3 Shows I Watch
The Wiggles
Sesame Street
Dora

3 Babies I Tag
Berlyn over at The Storys (once again if I could link...)

Thanks Becca!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Smoochy said...

SUMMER I MISS YOU! Give baby Jack lots of smoochies from me! And Chloe too! It was fun reading Jack's meme! Next time we chat on the phone I am going to walk you through linking. You can soooo do it! Love ya' girl!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home